Namibia is a fascinating country that cannot be compared to any other. It’s a place to experience wide-open spaces, friendly people, unique heritage and magnificent landscapes. A wonderful place to visit, volunteer and fall in love with the country, Namibia offers a unique adventure in its unspoiled desert sands.
– a project based in the capital, Windhoek, ideal for candidates who want to make a difference through the medium of sport.
– a wildlife conservation project in rural Namibia.
– a medical program, ideally suited for public health volunteers or students studying medicine.
- Learn about Khoi-San traditions and culture.
- Care for neglected, abused or injured sanctuary animals.
- Learn about conservation and research efforts in Namibia and globally.
- Support children and youth to play, have fun and learn
- Help develop their skills as leaders and growing their self-confidence.
- Make new friends from over the world.
- Get 24-hour support from dedicated Good Hope Volunteers staff.
“Being part of the volunteer team in the medical project was one of the best experiences I’ve had in my life. I can describe it as a life-changing opportunity, because you’re able to get in touch with San’s reality, which is one of the hardest and discriminated way of life I’ve ever seen. The project showed me how a simple gesture of affection and attention is important for anyone, even in the moment of weakness and of a disease, and can help others go through difficult times. In the end, I could realize that the love I gave to them it was given me back as a lesson about the most valuable things in the world.”
Volunteer at the Medical Project
Good Hope Volunteers is dedicated to providing unique, ethical and sustainable volunteering experiences. Our projects have been well-researched, personally inspected by our coordinators and evaluated thoroughly to make sure they meet our vision.
Come and join us!