Venture out to Ecuador to experience a mix of community development and adventure across the Andes, Amazon and Galapagos Islands before tackling an expedition week of mountain biking, kayaking and river tubing.
So roll up your sleeves, practice your Spanish and expect a full cultural immersion as you travel across this amazing country.
- Living with the Chilcapamba community helping to develop an artisan market.
- Refurbishing school playgrounds.
- Teaching English and sport at the kindergarten.
- Moving on to live with the Tsa’chila community, one of the last remaining tribes.
- Learn about their traditions and helping improve their standard of living through farming & sustainable building.
- Spend your weekends swimming in rivers, challenging kids to soccer matches or trekking in the jungle.
- Preparing the way to reintroduce the tortoise.
- Helping with organic farming, reforestation and with the therapy of special needs children.
+ Ruta de los Volcanes, Expedition week:
- Mountain biking to waterfalls,
- White-water rafting.
- Trekking around the volcanoes & kayaking