Lowland Jungle, Andes, Galapagos
Venture out to Ecuador to experience a mix of conservation and adventure as you live with the Tsachila tribe in Lowland Jungle, adventure in the Andes rafting and biking and then it’s off to the Galapagos to assist with their conservation projects.
This adventurous team program will steer you off the regular backpacker trail and into traditional indigenous communities, where you’ll live and work alongside some of the world’s most remote cultures helping with sustainable projects
So roll up your sleeves and expect a full cultural immersion as you travel across this amazing country.
A 5 week programme includes:
- Live with the Tsa’chila community, one of the last remaining tribes
- Learn about their traditions and helping improve their standard of living through farming & sustainable building
- Create an edible forest
- Spend your weekends swimming in rivers, challenging kids to soccer matches or trekking in the jungle
Ruta de los Volcanes, Expedition week:
- Mountain biking to waterfalls
- White-water rafting
- Trekking around the volcanoes & kayaking
- Preparing the way to reintroduce the tortoise
- Helping with organic farming and reforestation
- Remove invasive species and plant with species that tortoises can eat