Join a team heading out to the remote islands off Madagascar to help with marine and lemur conservation and teaching conversational English, before learning to scuba dive and sailing around remote islands to meet indigenous communities and rare lemur species.
- Scuba and Marine Conservation Scuba train up to advanced level, diving 4 days a week, after which you will be equipped to head out with marine scientists to assess the health of the reef system.
- Forest Conservation Trek into the jungle to study the diversity, populations and habitat of the lemurs, lizards and insects.
- Teach Conversational English To the local community on the remote islands.
- Sailing around remote islands Hop on board a 50ft boat to travel to remote islands to meet islands communities, explore untouched forests and search for rare wildlife.
- Sailing around remote islands
- Studying rare Lemur species
- Meeting local communities
- Living the dream on a tropical island
- Learning to scuba amongst tropical fish and turtles