€ 595,- ($ 699)
Cape Town is one of the most unique, most beautiful and most extraordinary cities in the world. Good Hope Volunteers allows you to enjoy all the city has to offer while, simultaneously, using your time in a special way and making a lasting impact on the live of others. Our projects include experiences volunteering with children and/or the elderly. You could teach children who need more help in schools or work with vulnerable children with special needs. Or choose a unique environmental project which allows you to get the best of both worlds and volunteer in an educational conservation initiative set in the heart of the city.
Encourage communities secure a better future through education, health and economic development.
Help providing a Safe Haven for vulnerable, abandoned and abused children.
Encourage sustainable farming, education and health promotion in terms of food production and purchasing.
“I chose to participate in projects in Cape Town, South Africa due to it being a multicultural society, a nice city with great people. I loved the interaction with the kids and the teachers at my volunteer project, and believe my volunteer projects make a positive impact by uplifting the community and helping kids who need it most. I would advise other volunteers to be patient and remember why you are there, its for the kids, not for you. One of my best memories at the projects were the happiness in the kids faces when I brought cookies and muffins”.
Jelle de Bruijn (Netherlands) – Volunteer at the Nyanga Upliftment project & Hout Bay Children’s Programmes
- You may participate and sign up for activities organised by our Good Hope Studies language school.
- These activities are a great way to visit all the must-see places in Cape Town and surroundings.
- Our Social Programme also gives you the chance to meet other fellow volunteers and language students and bond new friendships with people from all over the world.
- Please find the schedule and current activities on our website
- You can book your favourite activities directly online.
- Many great projects to choose from
- You will not only make an impact, you will leave changed yourself
- 24-hour support from the Good Hope Volunteers coordinator is provided
- You live in the Good Hope Volunteers’ “volunteer house” and will meet other fellow volunteers
- Bus transfers to projects that are inaccessible by public transport
- Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Make new friends from all over the world
- A full-day sightseeing tour is included in the cost of your program
- You enjoy our full and exciting social programme
Good Hope Volunteers strives to become a leader in this industry, pioneering volunteering in Southern Africa to benefit all our people, our environment and our precious fauna and flora. Our projects reflect and share our views, mission and vision for the future of our country.
Come and join us!