AHAYear Out Group member since 2000
AHA creates excellent courses about art, the love of culture and the appreciation of beauty. Mostly these courses are for students but some are for happy parents and their friends.
Students return home confident to speak about art. To learn this must be one of the greatest gifts. For some it might be the beginning of a career in the art world but for everyone, an interest in civilization adds quality to all walks of life.
At AHA, we believe that the creativity of others is an inspiration for our future.
We believe that art studied at first hand is vivid and means something. We also believe that unstuffy tutors and good conversation are the keys to learning.
And lastly, we believe that travel makes us greater and that we are guests in another’s country.
THIS IS THE GAP YEAR COURSE WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE EDGE
- broaden your intellectual horizons – study Western civilization through art, architecture & sculpture
- study art first hand with brilliant tutors
- stay in Rome, Naples, Siena, Florence & Verona
- 4 or 6 week courses
- courses leave four times in the year: January, April, August and November
- for those of every academic background who seek a cultivated mind
- open to 18 – 22 year olds
So, welcome to AHA, we hope you enjoy learning how we make our wonderful courses and why, over 30 years, we and thousands of students have had so much fun.